Monday, February 9, 2009

Understanding

well now I know when to blog... today at Carl's Jr. while Ari took a break from playing on the climbing gym she grabbed a full milk shake off our table and proceeded to spill the entire 16 ounces over herself. Apparently she didn't see the huge opening in the lid. it was so great because i was by myself with all 4 kids and currently holding Kallista. Ari was such a good sport standing in the middle of the restaurant covered from the top of her blond curly hair down to her pink socks. I had to tell her "just stand there"; while I proceeded to put Kallista in her car seat, corral Athena and Darius back to the table and find a employee to mop up the floors... The only thing i was sad about is that I didn't have a camera with me. Luckily as you may know I am prepared for everything so I just mopped her up, changed her clothes and everyone went back on their way. So i learned, laughing at life sure makes things easier, put the camera in the diaper bag and i can think of things to blog about! Hope you enjoyed this insight and i promise next time there's a catastrophe i will totally whip out a camera!

2 comments:

RichRutman said...

That founds familiar. I will never forget the time you and aaron were playing in grandmas backyard. The next thing i know Aaron comes around the corner covered in dirty car oil which used to have its home in an old milk jug. He was also covered in black slimmy oil from the top of his bald/blond head to his formerly dirty socks. Ahhh the memories!!!!!!!!! I wish I had had a camera too but I do not think I would have thought to take the picture. good reaction, luv mom

Aaron said...

those are definitely the things to blog about. man, ari looks cute--can't wait to see her and the others...