Monday, June 15, 2009

Cry Wolf...

So during this last school year Athena has watched all her peers enjoy achieving the coveted milestone of loosing baby teeth. She has been so obsessed with this phase of life that she began routinely checking for loose teeth. And do you know for about 6 months she has found a "loose" tooth every time she checked. I unfortunately had to be the bearer of bed news each time when she would ask me to confirm her alleged finding... Well today when she approached me to check her loose tooth I proceeded to tell her all about waiting her turn to grow up even before I touched her tooth. Then to my amazement I did indeed find a wiggler. We both were so excited we couldn't stop screaming. Yeah Athena you finally did it. Now lets see when it falls out...!

1 comment:

Jeannine said...

Great news!! Let us know when there is success and the grandtooth fairy might just have to leave a special treet.