Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Milestones

In the last couple of weeks Kallista learned to clap and has traded her rolling across the room for the more efficient army type crawl. She is now 9 months old, can you believe it?!

7 comments:

pillingfamily said...

go kallista go!!! that's awesome. now it gets really fun trying to keep her out of things.

Jeannine said...

Kallista you are such a sweetie!!!

Peter and Amber said...

Hi Alexis! I found your blog through Elizabeth's. How are things going? Your kids are adorable! :-)

Anonymous said...

Alexis, of course I remember you!!! Why don't you email me so we can figure out the negatives. caror33d@yahoo.com

Randy and Danielle said...

Hi Alexis, I saw your comments on my blog and I am so happy you have entered the blog world!! It is so fun to keep in touch Even when you do only live about 2 minutes away. We need to get together so everyone can play!!

Michael / Katherine said...

Looks like it is time to clear the first level. It's been fun watching Kallista "move".

Jeannine said...

I just LOVE watching these videos!!!