Monday, July 27, 2009

To my husband

This weekend I got incredibly sick. Some of my symptoms were extreme nausea and a heightened sense of smell! (No I am not pregnant we already checked!) So When my fever broke and I could get out of bed again I headed to the kitchen to find I couldn't stand to be in there and I really couldn't stomach looking in the refrigerator due to the "smell". So I retreated to my bed again without my food or drink. Cleaning the frig out is one of my most dreaded jobs. I have been putting it off for months! I even asked the kids to tell Ty last mother's day that was what i wanted them to do for my gift... Well it never happened and has only got worse! To make me feel better after the kids went to bed Tyler emptied the whole frig out and scrubbed it top to bottom. It is beautiful! Thank you darling, you definitely know the way to my heart! :)


1 comment:

Jeannine said...

You are so sweet Tyler!! What a great husband.