So today was supper busy, my Mondays tend to be because i am not watching
Greyson so I try to get all my errands ran...
AnyWHO, I was going too fast I suppose at one of the stores and stubbed my foot. It hurt but I just kept going. Then that night when I got home I noticed it was bruising and really swollen. My toe started puffing up the wrong way so when Tyler got home I ran across the street to the urgent care. Yup I broke it I'll be fine in a month but here's my sad side of it all. Up till now it has not been too hot this summer. So now that it is over 100 degrees I can not where open toe shoes for this next month. My foot will be healed when the temperatures start dropping. I know this is so vain but that's how silly I am...
1 comment:
Wow Alexis. I am so sorry. I know what you mean about the open and closed toesd shoes this time of year though. I have to have my big tonail removed and I am not looking forward to the no sandals either in this heat! I will be thinking of you when my toe is all bandaged up too.
Post a Comment