Wednesday, July 22, 2009

What a guy!

Darius is really our comedian in the family and he lived up to his role twice today. First, Athena had a girlfriend came over to play today. All the girls played really well while Darius kind of went back and forth between me working in the kitchen taking care of babies to looking on the girls playing with dolls. Finally he found his place in this house full of girls... I started hearing him shout at the girls "look at me" and "Isn't this totally awesome". I looked out to find him doing gymnastic tricks and kung fu moves! He defiantly loves the ladies, silly boy...
Later this evening he kept up his humor by randomly saying to Ty and I "I wish god made our buts on our belly. That way to shake your booty you could just move your belly" I was beside myself with the giggles I wasn't able to explain how impractical that would be during bathroom trips.

4 comments:

Randy and Danielle said...

Hi Alexis, Aiden is our funny guy too!! I love our kids, they are so fun!! Sorry about your broken toe, I would rebel and wear thongs anyways, ha, ha! You are a good mamma and I so glad we get to live so close together, even if we do only visit once in a while.

Have an awesome afternoon!

Jeannine said...

Wow Darius, Grandma used to always stand on my head to watch t.v. For some reason it was comfortable and grandpa Spence used to think I was crazy.

Randy and Danielle said...

Hi Alexis!! I saw the comment on my blog for the 31st, but we will be camping that weekend!! I could love to have a Friday dinner night at Settlers, sounds like fun. Are you guys available Friday, August 7th?

Aaron said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!hilarious!