Saturday, August 1, 2009

August

Today Athena announced we can officially start preparing for her birthday now it is August. She is so excited to turn 6, most of her classmates turned 6 while she was still in school. So with her upcoming birthday approaching and anticipation mounting for her to start 1st grade she wanted to discuss some grown up things. She asked me when she can have her own cell phone to make calls to her friends. I told her she will probably have to wait until she is a teenager. she then asked if she would be a teenager next year... I asked her why she was so concerned about this. She wanted to make sure when we go buy her phone that we take her with us so she can pick out the phone so it is the "right" color! Six going on sixteen! :)

1 comment:

Jeannine said...

Wow. You guys are really in for it. Gook luck waiting for her teenage years to get the phone. Gee I wonder what it will be when she is a teenager. I wonder if phones will be antiquated?