Thursday, August 13, 2009

Stealing thunder...


So yesterday Kallista started pulling herself up on furniture. What we have pictured here is her actual first time. I was in the kitchen and I looked over at the gate to see her standing there smiling at me. I grabbed the camera to share with all. and It is not a fluke. below is the next time she did it again after crawling across the room to go join the kids 2 minutes later. I was really excited about it and wanted to blog about it yesterday but it was Athena's day. I kind of felt bad about how happy her new step made me vs. Athena's low key birthday. Now it is not Athena's special day I can talk all about Kallista again... She can't stop standing now. All day today when ever there was something to hold onto she would pull herself up and start walking along it. She is still really shaky but defiantly has no fear, regardless of how many times she has fallen. her little legs are all bruised up! Man our little midget can't be stopped

1 comment:

supersara said...

She is getting so big. I miss you guys!