For the last month I have been watching my friend Shelley's daughter one night a week while she attends her new church meeting. Hannah is just a few weeks older than
Kallista and over the last year Shelley and I get together as often as possible and let these girls play together... and they do play together. I wouldn't believe it if I didn't see it. None of our other kids have ever done this but the second they ever see or even hear
each other they start "talking " to
each other. They follow
each other around the house and they cry if I take one to another room to have their diaper changed or take a bath! It is so funny how at such a young age they have really grown to love
one another! They are just too cute, Thank you
Babineaux family for sharing Hannah with us.

Here are the girls getting into "trouble" playing with the doorstop, I think they are working together!
3 comments:
Kalista is sooo cute! Wow I wish I could give her a great big hug!
Kallista-enrolled in social education 101, what a cutie! Girlfriends are the best at any age.
She is sure growing up. It makes me sad that we don't get to see you guys!
Post a Comment