Saturday, September 26, 2009

Fall Harvest Festival

On Friday our ward or congregation at church held a great festival. Our family entered the chili cook off and the kids entered the Cookie contest. I invited another family over to our home before the event to have our own event... The Dastrup's have 3 kids (their 2 boys were already cleaned up when i remembered to take a picture...) and my 3 oldest totally destroyed the kitchen. I was caring for Kallista and Grayson while Teresa and I made our best attempt to manage 6 children under the age of 6! We were not very successful controlling their creativity and this morning I spent about 4 hours removing everything from our kitchen to clean multiple container of sprinkles off the floor! The kids had such a great time decorating cookies and entering them in the cookie contest. I did not win the chili cook of but I didn't expect to with my "healthy" low fat version of Chili. Not really a man please'r but we enjoy it!


The kids waiting in line for games after face painting. The kids loved playing the pioneer game Joseph Smith played, the stick pull.


The missionaries helped them out a bit!

I don't think Ari needed any help, she was very competitive. Look at that face!

2 comments:

CB said...

So glad your family had fun!:D
Your little ones are so cute!!

The Spence Family said...

Looks like fun!