Yesterday afternoon I got really nervous when my phone rang and I looked at the caller ID to see that it was Athena's school...Low and behold It was the school nurse asking me to come, Athena had been hurt at recess and I needed to come get her. She had been pushed on the playground and landed face first. I took her to the urgent care and she has a concussion. These pictures don't do her bump justice....


She is home from school today and she can't participate in any physical activities for a week. Too bad she loves PE. I feel bad her stomach is so upset too she is so
nausea and dizzy. Dad felt bad too and surprised her with a
bouquet of flowers when he got home from work. I think that made her feel 100 times better! What a good daddy.
2 comments:
Wow athena, you have such a sweet Dad!
Athena, your flowers are beautiful, just like you!!! Your Daddy knows how to make you feel better.
Post a Comment