Tuesday, October 20, 2009

"I can not tell a lie..."

One amazing thing about children is that they can be completely honest. One horribly uncomfortable thing about kids is they can be completely honest...

We got to go out with Ty for lunch today. When we were cleaning up to leave the restaurant. Ty had some gas. when we stoop up from our table to walk out the door Ty, silently as possible brook wind. Unfortunately for him Darius was standing directly behind him. Immediately the entire restaurant hears Darius attempt to converse with his father...

"Dad you just farted IN MY FACE!"

As I would have done also Tyler just ignored him and kept heading to the door. Apparently Darius could not wait till we were outside to have this conversation! Running across the restaurant to dad and yelling this time to make sure Ty hears him...

"DAD YOU JUST FARTED IN MY FACE!"

Thanks Darius. :)

3 comments:

Aaron said...

not sure if i believe the wind breaking was as silently as possible....

Jeannine said...

Ya I concure Aaron

The Spence Family said...

I love the smile. It says a lot!