Wednesday, December 23, 2009

It is official...

...everyone is sick! This week Ari got sick and now Kallista is sick too! Tyler said he is finally feeling better but he still sounds sick. After talking to a friend and then checking online we suspect everyone has the H1N1 virus. Our whole family was vaccinated against the seasonal flu this year, a first time for us.But when we were still in Idaho receiving the swine flue vaccination wasn't a reasonable option for our whole family. Oh well they don't need to be vaccinated now!I am still in the clear, thank goodness. Hopefully I can avoid it completely so I can keep taking care of everyone else.
It doesn't look like we will be clear to join family for Christmas this year. Even if the kids are feeling better I definitely do not want to bring our germs to Tyler's grandparents. They should not be exposed to this!
Poor kids, they are so miserable. I wish I could make it all better. I know this too shall pass.

No comments: