Not only is Tyler super sick now Athena and Darius are
laid up too! Last Sunday after church Darius instantly shut down and became a crazy sick-o and the next day Athena followed suite!

These two poor kids have been miserable all week in addition to Tyler still not getting better yet?

Thankfully Ari and
Kallista are healthy and happy. So I still get to see their smiling faces!

I too am healthy and able to preform the role of nurse in addition to my typical duties. I hate this part of moving. Every time we move to a new state someone gets sick and bad! I guess just new germs. Welcome to UT!

Consequently this week it
doesn't feel like much has happened and it
defiantly doesn't feel like
Christmas is just around the corner. Wow next week! Hope all my loves are feeling better then!
No comments:
Post a Comment