In Between making the wedding cake and caring for sick kids... (Athena still has an icky cough and Kallista has an ear infection) we spent as much time as we could as Grandpa and Grandma Spence's enjoying the family.
On Friday night all the women went out for the evening. I suppose it was Mel's Bachelorette party!
I left Kallista and Darius (of course, NO BOYS!) with Tyler.
Athena and Ari were so tickled. They loved getting their nails done and they loved feeling so grown up!
I too had an absolute blast! First my dearest friend, Marie treated me to a manicure and pedicure for my up coming birthday, THANK YOU! Secondly just having 2 kids with me was so incredibly easy, manageable, comfortable and relaxing! Lastly I just haven't gone out and had any fun in such a long time, this was fabulous!
I am pretty sure Mel had a great time too!
This last picture is mainly just for own memory... As all 16 of us were getting ready to leave the nail salon after being there for 2 and 1/2 hours Marie took a picture of every one's feet who had a pedicure and every one's hands who had a manicure... both the girls had their hands done only but Ari was about to fall apart when her foot wasn't included in the pedicure picture. So here is the picture that calmed here down!
1 comment:
I haven't checked in for awhile. It was fun looking through your last few posts and catching up with your life. Your girls day looked like so much fun! Miss you guys.
Post a Comment