So I finally did it. I know I am quite a few years behind the rest of the world but I just finished reading the Twilight series and by accident... During the month of March I was in and out of Dr. offices and the pharmacy at such insane hours I got extremely board. I thought it best to read something while I waited and because most all our personal book collection at home is still packed up in boxes in the garage I was at the mercy of Walgreen. I avoid reading any gossip magazines so I decided to peruse their limited paper back section Twilight seemed the cleanest option...Fabio wasn't on the cover! I was pretty much hooked immediately. It was such fun, quick, easy reading it was like watching a movie. Speaking of which I was not going to watch any of the movies at first because I had seen pictures, adds and trailers for the movies and Robert is not how I pictured Edward at all but some of my friends persuaded me into it and now I have seen Twilight and New Moon. I am not a fan of the movies but at least I don't stand around awkwardly while the rest of the world holds vampire conversations....
And in case you were wondering I am definitely on Team Edward. The actual Edward character is not entirely my type. He is a little to whiny and a worry wart and slightly unsure of himself and I like my Man strong in his convictions and a little more open minded but I am a huge fan of True Love! I can some times relate to Bella in the way she processes information probably because we both had to become extremely mature at a young age due to our broken homes. So because Edward is her one and only true love and because I have never loved anyone other than my Man Tyler I have to root for the True love of Bella Swan, Edward.
Even if it is hard to root for Robert Pattinson...

And in case you were wondering I am definitely on Team Edward. The actual Edward character is not entirely my type. He is a little to whiny and a worry wart and slightly unsure of himself and I like my Man strong in his convictions and a little more open minded but I am a huge fan of True Love! I can some times relate to Bella in the way she processes information probably because we both had to become extremely mature at a young age due to our broken homes. So because Edward is her one and only true love and because I have never loved anyone other than my Man Tyler I have to root for the True love of Bella Swan, Edward.
Even if it is hard to root for Robert Pattinson...
No comments:
Post a Comment