I feel as if I have dropped of the face of the planet this past month. I know my poor husband and kids have suffered greatly for my absence but it was all for a good cause! On April 5th I began attending a night class preparing me to become a Certified Nurses Assistant with the state of Utah. With lots of extra house work and cooking, preparing my family for my absence and the wonderful volunteer efforts of Aunt Michele, Aunt Mel and Uncle Nick as baby sitters, I have accomplished more then I ever thought possible right now in our current situation! This was also made possible with the much needed blessing of healthy kids! I don't believe I have had the privilege of claiming that since we have moved to Utah! Now I am not certified yet... I still have the state exams to take and those are by appointment only so I have a bit of a wait ahead (STUDY TIME!) but I am grateful for what my family has sacrificed for this so far. I am so happy to say that as of today I have completed all my required class time and hands on clinical instruction. I now look forward to announcing my certification and then my much needed employment!
Ward Campout
16 years ago
4 comments:
that is awesome Alexis, good job!!!
good for you , alexis. really. you are such a hard and determined worker. we're praying for you and your family. love you.
I am soooo proud of you Alexis.
Great Job Alexis!!! So proud of you! I luv you!
Post a Comment