Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Today was THE DAY!

YEAH! We had a fabulous day! Started off with breakfast at the park with some old friends I hadn't seen in years!

Then as lunch time approached we all said our good-byes and it was off to get dad from the airport!


Got dad, got some lunch and then headed back to my mom's for some last minute packing , cleaning and naps. The AZ heat makes us sleepy!

Then we headed over to Justin and Marie's for dinner. This was Tyler's only day in AZ so he had to spend a little time with his uncle. We weren't to terribly disappointed with the lack of time at the Spence's this trip due to the fact that for months they have been planning to visit UT in July!

After another big long day we went back to my mom's got the kids to bed and loaded up the car...

Prior to coming to AZ Tyler had taken vacation time during this week. We had discussed with Rich going to CA to surprise Jeannine for her birthday as well as to celebrate Ari and Darius' birthdays away from the reality that there is no birthday party here in UT because we have not made any friends yet.

We decided that we would continue on with that plan. So tomorrow morning unknown to the kids we are heading to Gilroy CA. I know my mom is in good hands with Michael's daughter. Her pathology report was not in when we went to her appointment yesterday but her Dr. is very optimistic! Michael will be back home soon. And my family is back together again! AZ was a lot of work but I am really glad I came and can't wait to come back again, just not in the summer time! I am such a heat wimp!
PS. This last picture of Kallista was a new "trick" she learned at Justin and Marie's tonight. I guess she wanted to impress her daddy she missed so much!

No comments: