It is official... After a month of working with Oquirrh Elementary administration, Jordan School District and my ward's Relief Society President we have made a conclusion. Athena is now officially enrolled in homeschooling in the state of UT. Not really the solution we had hopped for regrading our transportation dalema but it will have to due for now. After working with everyone for so long now we have also concluded if and when our transportation predicament is improved we will not be sending her back to the designated school for our residency. It is now time for us to look into Charter schools, only after I figure out how to home school properly!? Wish me luck because I don't think I am really capable of this extremely important task I have at hand!
Ward Campout
16 years ago
1 comment:
You can do it Lex. Cute picture too.
Post a Comment