When we found out we were moving from ID to UT I posted a blog stating I would be taking a break from blogging to focus on moving the family. While I was not blogging I was always taking pictures and life still happened! I kept a note pad with me always and documented everything that was happening so I would be able to blog all about it. I am now officially caught up. I post dated everything to keep it accurate for
journaling purposes. So I am letting everyone know if you are interested in making sure you know every disgusting detail of our lives you should probably look back through the posts all the way dated back to October 27
th 2009. That way you will not feel left out! I know that is a major concern in all our minds! :) Enjoy fellow
Bloggers!
No comments:
Post a Comment