Friday, January 29, 2010

I just can't let go.

Tyler has been bugging me for months to change our blog's title picture. He just wanted to have a current picture of the kids, they change so fast when they are young. I have had a hard time letting go because it is very rare that we can get a great picture of all 4 kids all looking at the camera, all holding still (in focus!) and all are happy! When I make our 2009 Blog book I defiantly will have this picture on the cover! I love it! But change can be good too! Our new picture is pretty great. It is from our family photo shoot we had back in October. They just keep growing so fast! What is up with that?

4 comments:

The Spence Family said...

Oh my goodness! Ari looks like she is as tall as Athena if not taller in your new picture (which by the way I love). Miss you guys tons. See you in March!

Aaron said...

love the new pic

Lindsay said...

love it. adorable kiddos.

Peter and Amber said...

I love the new picture! I can't believe how big your kids are getting! They are adorable! :-)