Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Eggs!

All clean and neat and ready for the kids to come in the kitchen had have some fun... thanks Marie for the trick of wire whisks holding the eggs, very helpful!


All the kids in our old t-shirts ready to use the die... 4 kids with a table full of die, what were we thinking!?

Everything went rather smooth, no major messes or melt downs!

They love doing art projects. I love watching them be creative!

Ty was really patient during this mess, very unlike him. I was quite pleased with him!

Darius and Ari were calm and cooperative, also very unlike them. So once again I was pleased with them.

Kallista was a breeze.. after her first two eggs she was board. She spent the remained of our activity sitting next to the refrigerator collecting magnets and fliers!

Athena didn't place upon herself to many unrealistic goals. That was is contrary to her nature and consequently resulted in absolutely no breakdowns of self doubt and criticisms. YEAH! A well deserved boost in self confidence.

Over all a very pleasant evening with lots of fun, giggles and family memories... Ty and I always sneak in a few secret messages of love to each other on the eggs when we get a chance... T & A... I (heart) love U Ty... T N A... The girls think Ty and I are cute or silly and Darius thinks we are gross! He always tells me how he is going to do things differently with his wife. We'll see!

2 comments:

RichRutman said...

I noticed Athena's tongue. that is a Rutman trait. I do the same thing. It must be a sign of great intellect and concentration. Man those are great memories.

Jeannine said...

Well, I have to agree with the girls but maybe in slightly more grown-up words...tender and sweet.