The kids thoroughly enjoyed the hunt even though it was freezing outside. How do you like celebrating Easter to freshly fallen snow?
The kids with the fruit of the labors... Athena is fighting back tears in this shot. She had a hard time when the hunt was over and we were looking through the loot because she had so few eggs... Before the hunt began the apartment management encourage the kids and the onlooking parents to have the older children leave the obvious finds to the youngsters. I didn't say anything to her and she left every egg that was in plain sight (unlike her participant equals) for the more challenging finds. I was so proud of her mature decision and I know her brother and sisters were grateful for her choice!
Darius was supper excited to find he held the prize egg containing the "golden Coin", redeemable for an Easter package from the complex.
Darius too made a selfless decision of sharing his prize with his sisters. I love it when my children impress, with such mature and loving actions!
1 comment:
What little sweeties!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment