Monday, May 31, 2010

AZ here we come...

Yesterday while still vacationing at Grandpa and Grandma Spence's Tyler and I decided I need to go to Arizona and help my Mother. On Friday she had surgery to remove her newly found Cancer .Her husband was in close communication with me throughout that first day but come Saturday I was unable to get updates from him so finally I was able to get a hold of my mother in the ICU for a rocky recovery to learn her husband was being admitted to another hospital for a potential aneurysm!As the rest of the weekend unfolded my mother was finally out of the ICU and put in normal recovery but her husband, Michael was headed down a different path. He was going in for exploratory surgery... So we left the Spence's as planned on Monday and today I left for Arizona along with Tyler's cousins Makinzie and Jayda. The Walton girls were a supper big help and made the drive way more manageable and more enjoyable for both me and the kids! Thank you so much to Grandpa and Grandma for letting Tyler borrow their spare truck so I could even leave Tyler and help my Mother!

We arrived tonight safe and sound at Justin and Marie's. I already miss Tyler tons but am very excited to see my mother whom I haven't really seen since July of 2008. Besides a brief encounter at Kallista's baby blessing in December of 2008 she had never even seen Kallista!

Who knows how long we will be here? So far so good I couldn't have asked for a better drive. We even got to stop and eat at Jack in the Box. A supper big treat for our family because It is our favorite fast food and they don't have them in Utah! Makinzie and Jayda said they had never been to one before. Ty how does a Bacon Ultimate Cheese Burger sound about now!?

We miss you Daddy!

No comments: