Yes, the heat was all too familiar! But being at the Spence's was worth putting up with the familiar temps. My mom was scheduled to be released from the hospital today so we knew we had to keep close to Justin and Marie's until I heard from her.

The kids were supper excited to see Cooper again! Remember Athena and Cooper were best buds when we lived in Arizona. And even though the years have passed they always click right back together! So the first half of the day was fabulous, just catching up with old fiends until I got back in the car to return to the Spence home and it started acting up... I called Tyler immediately and we talked through the problem. He had me head over to another familiar spot, 4 Wheel Parts in Mesa, AZ. One of 6, 4 Wheel Parts shops my hubby has done time at...

They were wonderful! Tyler and his old boss talked through everything, he had one of his mechanics get the truck right in (partly due to how annoying the kids were the whole time waiting in the store!) and he even let me leave without paying. He said Tyler and him would discuss payment latter! 4 Wheel parts a great place to due business! Thanks guys! I had enough time after the shop to get the kids dinner before I got to the hospital just in time for my mother's discharge instructions! Today was a long one, I didn't get the kids into bed until after 10pm but my mom is home safe and sound sleeping in her own bed and my car is once again reliable. Let's just hope for some better luck for the rest of this trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment