My mom is doing wonderfully. My unprofessional opinion says her incision looks great and her strength is returning quite nicely. Her spirits are up considering her husband is still in the hospital with an unknown future and we still have to wait until next week to hear from her oncologist with the pathology report. I think being with her grandchildren is the driving force behind her recovery!
She even felt good enough to take us to lunch today, Chevy's! Another missed restaurant, they are only in CA and AZ. She is also able to make trips to the hospital to see Micheal with the help of her live-in-chauffeur! We all miss Tyler tons and I miss sleeping on a bed...
My mom has a spare room with a full size bed that I laid the 3 older kids across and put Kallista in a pack-n-play behind them. I get the living room couch. But we believe our family will be reunited in about 2 weeks. Until then I'll just keep working and hopefully everyone can be healthy and happy!
Ward Campout
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment