Sunday, May 16, 2010

HAIR

The girls love getting their hair done for church. That is when I will do it "fancy"! So Saturday night after their baths they are brushing out their hair getting ready for it to be set for the night.
Athena has been on a curling kick and wants to sleep with sponge curlers every Saturday night. Unfortunately just like me it takes a lot longer then a whole night to really curl her long thick hair! So usually by the middle of church it is going flat. This is not the case for Ari! She naturally has curly hair but insist I put a few curlers in on top where she is lacking some natural volume...
4 sponge curlers and a good night sleep later... we have more volume then we know what to do with. Ari you put Dolly Parton to Shame!

2 comments:

Jeannine said...

Wow Ari...that reminds me of a crazy hair day picture of your dad after I braided his hair. How lucky you are for "some" curl!

Michael / Katherine said...

Big hair is the best! Love the "do" Ari. Grandma wishes she had your locks.