Monday, May 17, 2010

Forgot something...

As our kids grow up and get older I find myself forgetting how our life was like with a bunch of babies around. Even our little Kallista is growing up so fast and far away from a "baby". We have experienced many freedoms with this new stage in life; I don't need a diaper bag everywhere always, strollers are sometimes optional and communicating can be more even sided! But Kallista is not all grown up yet... And some times I forget to do some of the "baby" things for her... Today I forgot to pay attention to what time it was, then Darius was in my room asking me to put Kallista down for a nap. She had fallen asleep on the couch playing with the kids, 2 hours after her regular nap time. Oops! :)

2 comments:

Jeannine said...

What a little sweet heart...She just goes with the flow doesn't she. I love it!

Michael / Katherine said...

This picture melts my heart. Hugs & kisses to all. Love Grandma Bailey