Last month when Kallista turned 18 months old according to our family tradition we were suppose to get her picture taken. Alas it never seemed to work out. So today we decided to just go out and do our best with our little Cyber Shot camera... If anything, everyone was pretty cooperative!
Ward Campout
16 years ago
6 comments:
Super cute pictures. I'm VERY impressed, kids are so hard to all get being happy and cute in one spot and the colors are really great from my untrained eye's perspective that is.
Wow!!!These are Great!!! I love them. I must have a copy of them for my kitchen. Kalista is so adorabel and you really captured it. Athena reminds me of my Grandma Christensen Always posing....sooo cute.
oh ya. I am on Rich's site. that was Jeannine that said the last comment...sorry
Wow how is it that piggy tails make little girls look so much older. She looks so much older than the little girl we saw in march. love the pictures who needs kiddie kandids!
love the athena poses.
I love the look on Kalista's face.
Post a Comment