Saturday, May 1, 2010

To be proud or not to be proud...?

I have some very strong O.C.D. tendencies. I am defiantly not a clean freak but I have needs for organization. I can tell by how the kids talk some times that I am aware that they are aware for my needs, my likes and dislikes on this subject. I do tend to enjoy when they pick up some of their personal preferences that go in line with mine! Today I really understood how Darius could find pleasure in spending his Saturday morning "organizing" our movie collection! Saturday morning cartoons were on and he decided he would prefer to remove all the DVDs and place them back in the cabinet according to movie subject matters. The girls eventually joined in and I wound up turning off the TV. What ever floats their boats, I guess!?

2 comments:

RichRutman said...

Darius, I am the same way. I also like things organized.

RichRutman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.