Makinzie and Jayda are still in Arizona also. They have been staying with the healthy and fun house hold, Justin and Marie Spence! Makinzie came down to AZ last summer for a week or two and had a wonderful time at the Spence's so I sure hope the girls are doing the same again this summer. The plan was to have them go home last week with Grandpa and Grandma Spence who were to come down to AZ to see Murray and Amber's newest addition, Oliver! Grandpa and Grandma wound up having to postpone their trip a week and they showed up to AZ yesterday just in time for Makinzie's 13th birthday!
Justin and Marie took great care of her all day yesterday and made sure she had a wonderful birthday. Then last night after Grandpa and Grandma arrived and after I recovered from police reports we all met up at the Spence's for cake. Marie made us dinner, the kids got to play with other children (that hasn't happened since day one here!) and I made Makinzie a pink and black cake, her favorite and my mom got to get out for other then her daily trips to the hospital.
I enjoyed seeing Grandpa and Grandma who had a bag of goodies for me from Ty, thank you luv! It felt as though we were back in UT again. The kids had a blast, I really enjoyed the little break and of course I really hope Makinzie had a fabulous Birthday even though it was not where we would have thought it would be a few weeks ago!
My mom is doing great. We are almost done with all her meds. Her Husband is headed out of the hospital and to the rehabilitation center tomorrow. On Monday we are picking up one of Michael's daughters from the airport to take over my duties because on Wednesday Tyler is flying in to take back his family! I am so excited!
I have totally cleaned a bunch of my mom's home and helped her rearrange furniture and redecorate her bedroom. Hope Michael loves the new furniture! Lastly we have the biggest obstacle yet still to take care of... on Tuesday my mom has an appointment with her oncologist, lets see what the pathology report says!?
The only other set back we have had was today I took Kallista to the urgent care because she never seemed to completely recover from the illness that plagued us all earlier in the week... She is currently being treated for, strep throat, a UTI and her signature ear infection (We have had way to many of those. I think I need to find her and ENT when we get back). We'll see how she is in 24 to 48 hours!
Ward Campout
16 years ago
1 comment:
I loved the cake Lex. Nice job.
Post a Comment