Monday, May 24, 2010

Snow!?

Yes, these pictures were taken this morning. Yes, it is the end of May. Yes, Memorial Day, the ushering in of summer is this weekend! And, YES that is SNOW you are seeing!

Seriously, what is going on? It is bad enough I had to cancel our Bar B Que on Saturday due to cold and rain, but Snow!? I woke up this morning to go jogging worried it might still be raining instead I saw a winter wonderland, even though I have already packed up the kids snow boots and jackets for the season. I almost wimped out on my run too but decided this weather is not going to keep me down! We have a poncho in the car for emergencies, I pulled it out and took off. I was freezing and my shoes were soaking wet but what can you do when summer is almost here and the weather dosen't know it!?

3 comments:

Jeannine said...

Good for you Alexis!! I remember one time going running in Rich's yellow police slicker. Of course it was not snow it was rain!!!!!

Michael / Katherine said...

Ahhhh! just how i remember those Utah winters....i meant springs ;)

Michael / Katherine said...

It takes a real woman to not let a thing like weather bring you down.